Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Whew...

Ok so I set up this private blog so that I could post the video of Bro Horne impersonating Janet since I can't e-mail it.  But it keeps telling me that it won't load :(  Sorry Becki I tried! :)

But atleast there's one good thing from this I now have a blog.  Maybe I'll actually faithfully blog. 

So...since I've gotten home I have missed everyone SO MUCH!  Mom and Dad left to go to visit Liz and Josh an the family Monday morning so I've been home alone and it hasn't helped the loneliness feeling.  :)  I am thankful for the alone time though because I get a lot of things done.

Alabama camp was wonderful!  Everytime I've ever gone I've always enjoyed myself.  I wish I had pictures to post but I don't :( I was really bad this time at the picture taking.  But I do have some wonderful videos that I can't show because they are too large to place on here.  I have to confess though that I have watched them every night since I've been home and have laughed and laughed at them. 

I thank the Lord for helping with the messages each night.  I only preached 3 times and I have to say that it was God.  I'm so thankful that God sees fit to help a poor english speaking girl to be able to minister and be used for Him.  I felt like Jeremiah..."Lord God! behold, I cannot speak; for I am a child."  I've struggled for many years questioning whether I was truly called to preach or not but I thank God that it's never been more settled in my heart.  I pray that I can work for God to the fullest!

The Lord has been dealing with my heart on going back to part time so that I can do more traveling.  I haven't told my parents this yet nor have I talked to my work about it.  I feel that I need to pray and fast more over it because God will have to work everything out.  I just feel confined because I can't go and do because of my job.  I do worry about my finances if I go back to part time but I know that if this is what God wants that He will provide for all my needs. 

Getting ready to head to Tennessee camp this weekend.  Sis Amanda is riding with me; we'll leave after work Friday to head there.  Expecting another wonderful camp!  This is Tennessee's first time having Family Camp and I'm excited to have everyone there.  I know that God has great things in store for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment