Sunday, November 1, 2015

***Corn Maze***

The corn maze was awesome!  We had such a good time there with all the young people.  There were 14 of us that went.  Josh and Karen Farthing ended up going and Bro Josh's map skills really helped us to get out of the corn maze quickly.  The lady told us that it's 10 1/2 acres when we walked in and I'm thinking how in the world am I going to get out of here!  Hahaha  There were a lot of other activities there as well for everyone to do so waited til it got dark before we went into the maze.  They had a huge jumpy thingy that everyone got on and jumped....except for me.  I am too clumsy to get on stuff like that when there are other peoples kids on there.  I took a picture of them all jumping together.  I had them line up together and told them I was going to count to 3 and on 3 they were to all jump.  Well apparently most of them can't count to 3. They had me laughing so hard.  Here's a couple of pics that I got.



The young lady sitting on the edge was laughing at them too!  She thought they were a crazy group.  

They also had two slides there side by side and so I told the boys they should all go down it and I would get their pictures.  I got videos too and on one of them it sounds like a girl screaming.  I'm not sure if it's Brandon or Julian but I got a good laugh out of it. 






We had a really good time and at the end of the night before we left we were able to go on a hay ride as well.  It was just our group that was on it so it was special!  I really love fall time and going to the corn maze is one of my favorite things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment